You can enable or disable audible alerts in iOS, SCRUFF or both by following the steps provided below.
To ensure audible alerts are always disabled or enabled, please ensure you have confirmed both iOS Notification Settings and SCRUFF audio preferences below.
The following steps will only enable/disable audible alerts while SCRUFF is in the background:
- From your home screen, tap the iOS Settings app
- Open the Notifications menu
- Locate Scruff in app list and tap it
- ENABLE: Sounds toggled OFF
- DISABLE: Sounds toggled ON
The following steps will only enable/disable audible alerts only while SCRUFF is in the foreground/open:
- Tap Settings
- Select App Preferences
- ENABLE: Notification Cues - Audio toggled OFF
- DISABLE: Notification Cues - Audio toggled ON