The unit system used by SCRUFF is determined by the Region setting of your device. To change it, you must change your iOS device's Region setting to one that uses the unit system of your choice:
- Go to the device main screen (Home button)
- Open the Settings app
- Tap General
- Tap Language & Region
- Tap Region
- Locate and select a region that uses Imperial units (e.g. United States) or metric units (e.g. United Kingdom)
- If SCRUFF is open, you will need to relaunch SCRUFF using iOS multitasking.
If you wish to only change these settings within the SCRUFF app, please do the following:
- Launch SCRUFF
- Open the Settings menu
- Scroll down and select App Preferences
- Select Unit Type
- Scroll to choose between Metric or USA and press Done
- Exit the Profile Editor to save your changes
- For the change to take full effect you will need to relaunch SCRUFF using iOS multitasking.