SCRUFF requires access to your phone's location in order to operate correctly. If SCRUFF doesn't have access to location services you may receive an error message (shown below) and/or experience issues the nearby grids and/or you profile displaying correctly.
- Tap Enable Location Services
- Tap Allow when prompted to allow SCRUFF to access to your location
The steps below show how to access your iOS device location services and confirm SCRUFF has been granted access:
- Open iOS Settings from your home screen
- Select Privacy
- Select Location Services (also confirm Location Services is 'On')
- Scroll down, locate SCRUFF
- Turn on Location Services for SCRUFF
- Restart your iOS device
After confirming that location services are on, please re-launch SCRUFF. If your location is inaccurate please see MY LOCATION IS INACCURATE (IOS).