To transfer your old profile to your new Android device, from the main SCRUFF screen, press the menu button, select "profile", then select "transfer profile" and follow the on-screen instructions.
Articles in this section
- Startup lock for Android
- Perform a Traceroute and Ping test
- Turn on/off audible notifications (Android)
- Side-load SCRUFF onto an Android device
- Enable the 'do not track' ad privacy setting in Android
- Disable or enable push notifications (Android)
- Allow SCRUFF access to location services (Android)
- How do I update my location on a Kindle?
- Switch between metric and imperial units on Android devices
- How do I retrieve saved images on Android?