To retrieve saved images on Android, you must use a 3rd party file manager such as Astro File Manager. All images are saved to the SD card in the "scruff" folder.
Articles in this section
- Changes in SCRUFF 5 for Android
- New & Improved in SCRUFF 5 for Android
- Startup lock for Android
- Perform a Traceroute and Ping test
- Turn on/off audible notifications (Android)
- Side-load SCRUFF onto an Android device
- Enable the 'do not track' ad privacy setting in Android
- Disable or enable push notifications (Android)
- Allow SCRUFF access to location services (Android)
- How do I update my location on a Kindle?