To retrieve saved images on Android, you must use a 3rd party file manager such as Astro File Manager. All images are saved to the SD card in the "scruff" folder.
Articles in this section
- Notifications settings (Android)
- Opt out of personalized ads on Android
- Startup lock for Android
- Perform a Traceroute and Ping test
- Manually download SCRUFF
- Disable or enable push notifications (Android)
- Allow SCRUFF access to location services (Android)
- Switch between metric and imperial units on Android devices
- How do I retrieve saved images on Android?