To accurately determine your location, SCRUFF requires location services be enabled. Please ensure the following options are enabled on your Android device via the Settings app.
- Tap TURN ON LOCATION SERVICES, when prompted.
- Tap ALLOW when prompted to allow SCRUFF to access to location services.
- Open the Settings app from your home screen.
- Tap Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device, this may look different).
- Locate and tap Scruff.
- Tap Permissions.
- Toggle the option for Location to ON to allow SCRUFF access to location services.
After confirming that location services are on, please re-launch SCRUFF. If your location is inaccurate please see MY LOCATION IS INACCURATE (ANDROID).