Browsing Pro and Messaging Pro are no longer available as new subscription products, and have been combined into SCRUFF Pro as of July 1, 2012.
Browsing Pro enables the following additional features:
- No Ads. Ads no longer appear when you enable Browsing Pro
- Swipe-to-browse. When viewing profiles accessed via the Global or Nearby grid, swipe to the left / right to load the next / previous profile
- 100 guys in Woofs. Increase from 15 guys shown for free
- 100 guys Viewers. Increase from 45 guys shown for free
- 100 guys in the Global grid. Increase from 40 guys shown for free. Tap the Reload icon (circular arrow) to load additional guys
- 1000 guys in the Nearby grid. Increase from 100 guys shown for free. Scroll to the bottom of the grid to load additional guys
- 250 guys in the Favorites grid. Increase from 80 favorites provided for free
- 4,000 Blocks & Hides. Increase from 150 blocks & hides provided for free
Messaging Pro enables the following features:
- View complete message histories. Prior to Messaging Pro, it was only possible to see the most recent 25 text or picture messages exchanged in any conversation. With Messaging Pro, you can access every text or picture message exchanged in every conversation you have had since you created your SCRUFF profile! To load messages prior to the most recent 25, simply scroll to the top of the message history and pull the scroll trigger. For extremely long chat histories, you may have to do this more than once
- Access previous 1,000 conversations. Prior to Messaging Pro, it was only possible to see only the 16 most recent conversations in your messages grid. With Messaging Pro, you can repeatedly load past conversations to find that hot guy you talked to a few months ago but forgot to Favorite. To load additional conversations, simply scroll to the bottom of the Messages grid--exactly as you would to load more guys in the Nearby tab. To minimize loading time, only about a dozen previous conversations are added with each load more action
- Recent images cache / send multiple images. Messaging Pro remembers the images you have recently sent to other members. It stores them in the Recent Images list, accessible via the camera icon in any message history. To send images from this list, simply access it and tap on the images you want to send. If you select more than one, all selected images will be sent when you press send
- Saved Photo Albums. Do you ever get pics from guys that you want to save in a secure place, instead of your device's public camera roll? Messaging Pro enables access to Saved Photos, a private image repository within SCRUFF that only you can see. You can add images you receive from other members as well as images from your device's camera roll, and you can organize added photos into named albums and even add captions to individual photos. For an extra measure of security, you can optionally password-protect your albums. Finally, Saved Photos remembers who sent any photos you add. For quick access to all of the Saved Photos you have received from a specific profile, simply open the corresponding message history, tap "More" and tap "My Saved Photos" from the menu that appears!