Tapping the WOOF button is a quick way to indicate interest without sending a message. The woofs you have received from other members can be found in the Woofs + Viewers grid.
The Woofs + Viewers grid gives you access to four useful viewing tabs:
|WOOFS||Displays who has sent you a woof|
|VIEWERS||See members that have checked out your profile|
|WOOF'D||See members whom you have sent a woof|
|VIEWED||See members that you have recently viewed|
View Woofs + Viewers
Tap the Woofs + Viewers icon at the top navigation bar, then tap Woofs, Viewers, Woof’d, or Viewed to switch views. Use our powerful sort options by tapping Date, Distance**, or Last Online** at the bottom navigation bar. This will re-group your member information for easy viewing.
To quickly send a woof without confirmation, briefly tap and hold the woof button.
SCRUFF Free Profiles can view the most recent 15 Woofs and 45 Viewers.
- Woofs & Viewers: SCRUFF Pro members can see a list of up to 1,000 profiles
- Woof’d: SCRUFF Pro members unlock access to see a list of the last 1,000 profiles to which they sent a woof
- Viewed: SCRUFF Pro members unlock access to see a list of the 1,000 profiles they have most recently viewed
- Grid Sorting: Sort by Distance or Last Online from the default sort of Date
- Browse profiles in Stealth mode. This allows you to view a profile without your profile appearing in the other member’s Viewers grid
**Note: Grid sort options are available to SCRUFF Pro subscribers.