Tapping the WOOF button is a quick way to indicate interest without sending a message. You can send a woof by tapping the woof button and then selecting OK to confirm you wish to send a woof. Woofs are roughly equivalent to Pokes on Facebook. The woofs you have received from other members can be found in the Woofs + Viewers grid.
The Woofs + Viewers grid gives you access to four useful viewing tabs:
- Woofs: Displays who has sent you a woof
- Viewers: See who has been checking out your profile
- Woof’d: A list of members to whom you have sent a woof
- Viewed: A list of members that you have recently viewed
Android & iOS
Tap the Woofs + Viewers icon at the top navigation bar, then tap Woofs, Viewers, Woof’d, or Viewed to switch views.
Use our powerful new sort options by tapping Date, Distance**, or Last Online** at the bottom navigation bar. This will re-group your member information for easy viewing.
To quickly send a woof without confirmation, briefly tap and hold the woof button.
**Note: Grid sort options are available to SCRUFF Pro subscribers.
Swipe over to the More grid and tap Woofs & Viewers. Swipe between each grid to view your history. Members will be ordered starting with the most recent interaction to each grid category.
SCRUFF free version – See your most recent 15 Woofs and 45 Viewers
- Woofs & Viewers: SCRUFF Pro members can see a list of up to 100 profiles
- Woof’d: SCRUFF Pro members unlock access to see a list of the last 100 profiles to which they sent a woof
- Viewed: SCRUFF Pro members unlock access to see a list of the 100 profiles they have most recently viewed
- SCRUFF Pro members have the option of browsing in Stealth mode. This allows you to view a profile without your profile appearing in the other member’s Viewers grid