Tapping the WOOF button is a quick way to indicate interest without sending a message. The woofs you have received from other members can be found in the Woofs + Viewers grid.
The Woofs + Viewers grid gives you access to four useful viewing tabs:
|WOOFS||Displays who has sent you a woof|
|VIEWERS||See members that have checked out your profile|
|WOOF'D||See members whom you have sent a woof|
|VIEWED||See members that you have recently viewed|
To view Woofs + Viewers:
Tap the Woofs + Viewers icon at the top navigation bar, then tap Woofs, Viewers, Woof’d, or Viewed to switch views.
Use our powerful sort options by tapping Date, Distance**, or Last Online** at the bottom navigation bar. This will re-group your member information for easy viewing.
To quickly send a woof without confirmation, briefly tap and hold the woof button.
**Note: Grid sort options are available to SCRUFF Pro subscribers.
Swipe over to the More grid and tap Woofs & Viewers. Swipe between each grid to view your history. Members will be ordered starting with the most recent interaction to each grid category.
SCRUFF Free Profiles
See your most recent 15 Woofs and 45 Viewers
- Woofs & Viewers: SCRUFF Pro members can see a list of up to 1,000 profiles
- Woof’d: SCRUFF Pro members unlock access to see a list of the last 1,000 profiles to which they sent a woof
- Viewed: SCRUFF Pro members unlock access to see a list of the 1,000 profiles they have most recently viewed
- Grid Sorting: Sort by Distance or Last Online from the default sort of Date
- Browse profiles in Stealth mode. This allows you to view a profile without your profile appearing in the other member’s Viewers grid