Once you have subscribed to SCRUFF Pro on either Google Play or Stripe (Android) or the App Store (iOS), you will then receive a receipt via email outlining your subscription along with the associated transaction/order number."
If you are unable to locate your receipt email you can also obtain your Apple or Google transaction / order ID by logging in to Google Payments Center or your Apple ID account.
To access your order details from iTunes:
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Click iTunes Store.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Click your Apple ID and select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
- Next to Purchase History, click See All (this may take a moment).
- To see details for your SCRUFF Pro purchase, click the arrow to the left of the order date. Your most recent purchases are first.
- While viewing your order details, copy your 'Order' number in the top right corner.
For more details on purchase history in the iTunes Store, please refer to this article at Apple Support.
To access your order details from the Google Payments Center:
- Navigate to Google Payments Center.
- If prompted, enter the Google account credentials that you used to purchase SCRUFF Pro.
- Locate SCRUFF Pro and tap Manage.
- Under Transactions, select View transactions.
- Select the most recent order, or the specific order in question.
- While viewing your order details, copy your 'Transaction ID'.
For more details on purchase history in Google Play, please refer to Google Support.
To locate your order details for a Stripe purchase:
- A purchase receipt is sent to your SCRUFF Profile email address for all Stripe subscription purchases.
- On the receipt, locate your purchase receipt number (appears as #XXXX-XXXX to the right of the purchase date).
If you are unable to locate your receipt, please contact SCRUFF Support in-app via Menu.