SCRUFF can detect when you're traveling and will auto-create trips and activate your travel indicator which will appear in your status icon as . Automatic trip creation and travel indicator are enabled by default.
Set your Home City for better auto-trip detection.
- Tap Settings > Profile Editor > Travel: Home City.
Note that some cities may not yet be available.
Disable automatic trips or travel indicator
- Tap Settings and then Privacy Settings
- Under the section labeled Travel, toggle the following:
- Trips: ON - Disable automatic trip creation
- Travel Indicator: ON - Disable automatic travel indicator
- If automatic travel indicator is disabled, you can set travel indicator manually at any time in Profile Editor > Travel: ON / OFF
- If the icon shows you're traveling, you can manually disable it via Profile Editor > Travel: OFF