If you wish to receive notifications when guys send you messages, share albums, woofs, etc. in SCRUFF, you will need to ensure that SCRUFF has access to Notifications in iOS.
You can enable or disable push notifications in iOS using the steps below:
- Tap Enable Notifications
- Tap Allow when prompted to enable notifications after installing SCRUFF.
- Tap iOS Settings from your home screen
- Tap Notifications
- Select SCRUFF from the list of applications
- Enable: Toggle "Allow Notifications" ON
- Disable: Toggle "Allow Notifications" OFF
If SCRUFF is not listed in the iOS Notification settings, you will need to delete and reinstall SCRUFF from the app store. Be sure to tap Enable Notifications and then Allow when prompted after re-installing SCRUFF.
If you continue to experience difficulties with push notifications after following the steps outlined above, please submit a support request below for further assistance.