SCRUFF members may at any time request to download a copy of the data they have provided and/or generated while using our service. Once a request is received, SCRUFF will send an in-app and email notice to the member confirming the request, and will wait at least 48 hours before commencing with the processing of this request.
Once we have fulfilled your request, we will contact you via our support system with a link enabling you to download a compressed .zip file containing your data.
This file contains:
- XML data files and JPG images, that may be viewed with a text editor, such as Atom
- HLS video files (m3u8) that may be viewed with a media player, such as VLC Media Player
Request a copy of your profile information
You must be logged in and have an email address on your profile to download your information.
- Ensure you are logged in to your profile.
- Go to Account > Settings > Contact SCRUFF Support > New Support Request.
- Tap the Category field and select GDPR requests from the drop-down menu, then select Request a copy of my profile from the menu for the Sub-category field.
- In the blank screen that appears, add any additional comments or details, then tap Done.
- If you have a screenshot to submit, tap the Optional Image field, and follow the steps to upload the image.
- When you are finished, tap Submit Support Request.
Note: If you do not have access to your profile, you can submit a support request to receive assistance in accessing your profile here: Forgot profile email or password