SCRUFF members may at any time request to download a copy of the data they have provided and/or generated while using our service. Once a request is received, SCRUFF will send an in-app and email notice to the member confirming the request, and will wait at least 24 hours before commencing with the processing of this request.
Once we have fulfilled your request, we will contact you via our support system with a link enabling you to download a compress .zip file containing your data. This file includes XML data files and JPG images, and may be viewed with a text editor, such as Atom.
Request a copy of your profile information
To request a download of your profile information, for security reasons you must be logged in to your profile and submit a support request in SCRUFF:
- Ensure you are logged in to your profile in SCRUFF.
- Tap Contact SCRUFF Support from the main menu in SCRUFF.
- Select GDPR requests > Request a copy of my profile.
- Add any additional information related to your request.
- Tap Submit support request.
Note: If you do not have access to your profile, you can submit a support request to receive assistance in accessing your profile here: Forgot profile email or password