When creating a new profile, some users may be asked to verify their device by reCAPTCHA or SMS verification.
If SMS verification is required, a pop-up will appear asking you to allow SCRUFF to verify your device by sending a verification code via SMS message.
After tapping SEND SMS, you can manually enter your phone number and wait for the SMS message with verification code to be received.
When the SMS verification code is entered successfully, you will then receive a confirmation message indicating that your profile has been created successfully.
If you are experiencing issues with SMS verification
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of SCRUFF:
- Attempt to create your profile again.
- Enter your phone number again:
- Tap SEND SMS.
- Tap ENTER PHONE NUMBER.
- Select your country code from the drop-down list.
- Enter your area code and phone number.
- Tap Send SMS.
- When the SMS verification code is received, enter it to verify your device.
If the steps above do not resolve your issue, or you have issues receiving your SMS verification code, please submit a request to SCRUFF Support for further assistance.
To contact Support, tap Contact Us below or you may contact us via in-app support here.