SCRUFF systems automatically detect facial features when a profile photo is uploaded. While a face my be present in a photo, it must be CLEARLY VISIBLE.
Photos in violation of Face Pic Guidelines depict one or more of the following issues:
- Any part of the face is cropped out / obscured / concealed
- Subject is too far away for facial features to be clearly visible
- Contrast or sharpness conditions make it difficult to distinguish facial features
If your photo violates one or more of the guidelines presented above, your photo will not be considered a face pic. Profiles that do not have a face pic:
- Will not be able to use SCRUFF Match
- Will not appear in the Discover: Online Now grid
- Will not appear in search results for Face Pic
To resolve face pic issues in SCRUFF, try uploading a new photo where your face is clearly visible, ensuring it does not violate the guidelines presented above.