By default, the Ethnicity selection will only be displayed on profiles for members who themselves have a profile which specifies an ethnicity.
Profiles that do not specify an ethnicity, or first-time users who have not yet created a profile, will not see the Ethnicity selection on other profiles.
Add or remove Ethnicity on your profile
- Open SCRUFF and tap the Account icon.
- Tap Edit Profile to load the Profile Editor screen.
- Scroll down to the section titled Body Stats, and tap the Ethnicity field.
- To specify your ethnicity, choose an option from the menu. To remove your ethnicity selection, choose Unset.
- Tap Save when you are finished.