Share photos and videos that will disappear after one view, or you can share them normally to keep them in chat.
Keep in mind you can't view disappearing photos or videos once you have sent them, but you will be notified in the chat if someone has taken a screenshot.
Send disappearing photos and videos
From camera roll or SCRUFF albums
- Tap the gallery/photo icon from the chat bar.
- Tap Camera Roll, Recent or Albums and select the content you wish to send.
- Tap the send button and then Send disappearing.
From the camera
- Select the camera icon from the chat bar.
- Take a photo or video.
- And then tap Send disappearing.
For more details on sending photos and videos in chat, visit chat features.