About disappearing photos and videos
Share photos and videos that will disappear after one view, or you can share them normally to keep them in chat.
- Keep in mind that you can't view disappearing photos or videos once you have sent them.
- Your disappearing photos and videos can only be viewed once by the recipient.
- To protect the privacy of our members, screenshots of photos in chat and private albums have been disabled.
How do I send disappearing photos and videos?
From camera roll or SCRUFF albums
- Tap the gallery/photo icon from the chat bar.
- Tap Camera Roll, Recent or Albums.
- Free members select a photo or video
- Pro members can select up to 10 photos and videos
- Tap the send button and then Send disappearing.
From the camera
- Tap the camera icon from the chat bar.
- Take a photo or video.
- Tap Send disappearing.
For more details on sending photos and videos in chat, visit chat features.