- Confirm the following:
- Your photo is in JPG or PNG format and file size is no larger than 10MB.
- You have the latest version of SCRUFF installed.
- Restart (power off/power on) your device.
- Immediately launch SCRUFF and tap Account > Edit profile.
- Tap to start the photo selection/cropping tool.
- Select the photo source for Camera or Gallery.
- After taking or selecting a photo, you must crop both the full-size and the thumbnail versions of your photo.
- You will see a loading indicator while the photo is being processed.
- Once the photo has been successfully updated, you should receive an alert.
If the above steps do not resolve upload issues, try the following:
- If using an iOS device, please ensure SCRUFF has access to your iOS Photos
- If you are connected to SCRUFF using a mobile data (3G/4G) connection, repeat the process above using a WiFi connection, or vice versa
- Try uploading a different photo
- Take a screenshot of the photo and upload the screenshot copy to reduce the file size
If none of the above approaches work, please a support request below for further assistance.